Cutting out the alcohol? Check out this virgin mojito recipe! Delightfully refreshing Mojito combines with our Wild Berry hibiscus tisane and a little Topo Chico to be the toast of the town this summer.
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Mojito tea - Shop Mojito
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Wild Berry tisane - Shop Wild Berry
- 6 ounces boiling water
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Mojito and Wild Berry and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 6 ounces of boiling water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 3 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.