Flowers just wanna have fun! And so we added sparkling water! This soothing floral iced tea is just right for rolling into springtime.
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Petal Party tisane - Shop Petal Party
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Cinnamon tisane - Shop Cinnamon
- 6 ounces boiling water
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Petal Party and Cinnamon and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 6 ounces of hot water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.