Has the turmeric craze reached you? Yes? And with good reason! In addition to being a powerful anti-inflammatory root, turmeric is high in antioxidants and helps support your health— including brain, mood, skin, and digestion.
We've included this ancient spice in multiple of our teas, including Masala Chai, Chai Spice, Moscow Mule, Defend, and Texas BBQ. However, for a real turmeric treat, our Turmeric Tease is the bold brew for you. This tisane gets its kick from spicy turmeric, warming ginger root, and fiery chili. Peppery ingredients are balanced with honey sweet honeybush to create this invigorating, anti-inflammatory cup. We're taking hot tea for a hottie to a whole new level with this blend.
Want to level up your turmeric experience? We've been serving up our own Golden Milk, with Turmeric Tease as the base, at our brew bar this holiday season. Our brew bar creations are created to be shared with our sipsters! So, check out our newest recipe below... compliments of your favorite Tea Somms!
Tea Sip Golden Milk
- 12 g Tea Sip Turmeric Tease - Shop Turmeric Tease Now
- 6 oz Boiling water
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 6 oz Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- A dash of cinnamon, ginger, turmeric (optional)
- Brew 12 g Turmeric Tease in 6 oz boiling water (205-212° F) for 5 minutes. We recommend using the 400 ml Simple Brew Pot - if using, fill with boiling water to second dot (this is 6 oz).
- After 5 minutes, pour tea infusion into a cup (or remove infuser if you are using your handy folding handle infuser) and add 1 tablespoon honey.
- With a milk frother (we recommend this one), froth 6 oz coconut milk with 1 teaspoon ground turmeric powder.
- After frothed, pour the milk over your Turmeric Tease infusion.
- For a little extra pizzazz, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon, ginger, or turmeric spice powder!
For those of us using ye old measuring spoons instead of grams when brewing at home, 12 grams = 3 tablespoons. Shout out to Tea Sip brew calculator for math help!
Leave a comment