London Fog Lover? Well, do we have a treat for you! The London Fizz replaces traditional latte milk with bubbly Topo Chico for a refreshing take on this floral classic.
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Grey tea - Shop Grey
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Sky Grey tea - Shop Sky Grey
- 3 ounces boiling water
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Grey and Sky Grey and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of boiling water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.