During the hot summer months, we get into adding sparkling water, especially Topo Chico, to all our favorite iced teas. Those little bubbles just take that refreshing drink to the next level. And this is the same for Matcha! Ice it, top it with sparkling water, and sip away the heat!
- 1 teaspoon Matcha - Shop Matcha
- 1.5 ounces water @185F
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Matcha whisk or Milk Frother (anyone will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Matcha powder and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of hot water into the teapot and froth using the matcha whisk.
- Pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when frothing to sweeten this drink.