Wondering how to make this Tea Sip Secret Menu favorite? Born out of love a of matcha and chocolate by the Tea Sip staff, this drink has the perfect level of caffeine to fuel your day, but a great chocolate flavor for those that don't dig a strong grassy flavor.
- 1.5 tablespoons Matcha - Shop Matcha
- 3 ounces water @185F
- 6 ounces chocolate almond milk or other plant-based milk
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Milk Frother (anyone will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- Mug or 16 ounce cup full of ice
- Measure out the Matcha and add to the simple brew teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of hot water into the teapot and froth with the frothing wand.
- Pour the tea concentrate into a large mug. If iced, pour into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Rinse the tea leaves out of the body of your simple brew teapot and pour in the milk.
- Heat milk the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot. Do not heat up if making the drink iced. Use the milk frother to froth your milk to your desired consistency.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug over the tea concentrate and enjoy!
Leave a comment