This is fizzy tea is totally berry-licious! Enjoy this refreshing caffeinated beverage full of blueberry and black currant flavors.
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Purple Haze tea - Shop Purple Haze
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Blueberry Sorbet tea - Shop Blueberry Sorbet
- 6 ounces water @195F
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Purple haze and Blueberry Sorbet and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 6 ounces of hot water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 4 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.