Any day is a good day for a pancake party, am I right? This heavenly, fluffy flapjack pairs perfectly with sweet syrup and creamy butter and is the ultimate breakfast treat. Seriously, what's not to love?! While basic pancakes are already amazing, we thought of a way to make them even better— infusing them with tea! It may sound challenging, but I promise it is super easy. We used our oolong blend, Apple Strudel, but feel free to experiment with other Tea Sip blends!
- 1 cup pancake mix (we used King Arthur Gluten-free Flour pancake mix)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Apple Strudel tea infusion (90 mL of 195°F water + 1.5 tbsp of Apple Strudel tea. Let cool before mixing) - Shop Apple Strudel Now
- Optional toppings: fruit, butter, syrup, whipped cream
This recipe makes approximately 5 pancakes, double if needed.
- Make your Apple Strudel tea infusion, set aside to cool.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, milk, tea infusion then add pancake mix. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Check pancake mix, if it isn't very thick yet, sprinkle in more pancake mix. (Since the tea infusion uses water, you may need to add extra pancake mix to get the desired consistency).
- Preheat stove to medium heat and add a small amount of coconut oil to grease the pan or griddle.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto lightly greased pan or griddle.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more. Serve hot with butter and syrup.
- Enjoy your pancake party!
Made a beautiful pancake breakfast? Tag us on social media @teasiplife !