Our popular Blood Orange tisane is back! This time we'll be enhancing the already delicious, classic Paloma! It's sweet, a little sour, tart, and oh so fruity. And did we mention this bubbly cocktail only has 3 easy steps, and no sugar?! We'll cheers to that!
- 8g Blood Orange tisane - Shop Blood Orange Now
- 2oz Tequila
- 6oz Grapefruit Topo Chico
- 16oz cup full of ice
You'll also need
- Timer set to 30 minutes
- Jar with lid
- Pour the Blood Orange tisane and Tequila into the jar, seal the lid, and start the timer for 30 minutes.
- Once the timer is done, place the strainer on top of the cup full of ice and pour the infusion into the cup, through the strainer.
- Pour the Grapefruit Topo Chico on top and fill to just below the rim of the cup or to your desired taste. Stir everything together and get to sippin'!
Leave a comment