We're here for comfort, and that's exactly what you'll find when you make this super easy and tasty tea cocktail. Grab a bag of our seasonal Chocolate Chip Chai and a bottle of your favorite bourbon and get to brewing!
This recipe makes enough for 2 Hot Toddies or 1 much stronger Toddy. Add more or less tea and more or less bourbon to taste!
Makes 2 Hot Toddies
- 2 tablespoons (8 grams) Chocolate Chip Chai - Shop Chocolate Chip Chai
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 2 ounces Bourbon (use your favorite! We used Old Forester)
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots or use your favorite teapot or infuser - Shop Teawares
- 2 low ball or toddy glasses
- Measure out the Chocolate Chip Chai and add to the Simple Brew Teapot or other brewing vessel.
- Add the 8 ounces of boiling water and let steep for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, pour the Chocolate Chip Chai evenly into 2 glasses.
- Add 1 ounce of Bourbon to each cup, stir, and enjoy!