Did you say Margarita?! We are ready. Wait, it's a pink margarita?! Even better! We are using the super popular Butterfly Pea Flower to make our margarita naturally pink, and when you can have a naturally fun colored marg it's even better!
- 8 ounces Tequila of your choice (Use 2 ounces of Tequila per margarita)
- 1 tablespoon Butterfly Pea - Shop Butterfly Pea
- 3/4 Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Agave
You will also need:
- A brew device - we like the Fuji Teapot but shop all of our brew ware here
- A jar with lid or other dish to shore any extra Butterfly Pea infused tequila
- A glass
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Add 1 tablespoon Butterfly Pea flowers to your teapot and add the 8 ounces (1 cup) of Tequila. Infuse for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, pour your Butterfly Pea Tequila into a jar or other vessel for keeping, unless you are making more than one margarita!
- Add 2 ounces of the Butterfly Pea Tequila infusion, 3/4 ounce lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon agave in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for 30 seconds or until cold.
- Pour the contents of the shaker in a margarita glass or over ice, and add a lime wedge for garnish. Cheers!