There's nothing quite like a Tea Toddy cocktail to warm your spirits and help you relax after a long day. Double up on the relaxation factor by using Chamomile as your tea base! Chamomile gives this Bourbon cocktail a subtle sweet floral-apple flavor which is complimented nicely by a bit of honey. Kick off your shoes, put up your feet, and enjoy this simple tea cocktail recipe.
This recipe makes 2 Tea Toddies
- 2 tablespoons (4 grams) Chamomile - Shop Chamomile Now
- 8 ounces water heated to 205 F
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 3 ounces Bourbon of your choice (we used Old Forrester)
You'll Also Need:
- 2 mugs
- A tea infuser
- A spoon for stirring
- Infuse the Chamomile tea leaves in the hot water for 5 minutes using your preferred way of steeping loose leaf tea (we recommend using a Simple Brew Teapot or Folding Handle Infuser).
- While the tea is steeping, add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1.5 ounces (1 shot) of Bourbon to each mug.
- Once the Chamomile is done infusing, strain half a cup (4 ounces) of the infused herbal into each tea mug and stir everything together until the honey is combined. Feel free to add more honey to taste.