Latte season is evergreen, which is why we love a good ol' caffeine free latte option. Introducing the Faux Joe Latte! This naturally caffeine free herbal blend makes an amazing latte, especially when paired with vanilla soy milk. Feel free to try your favorite milk or plant-based milk with this dark, nutty herbal.
- 3 tablespoons (12 grams) Faux Joe - Shop Faux Joe
- 6 ounces boiling water
- 6 ounces vanilla soy milk or other plant-based milk
You will also need:
- Fuji Glass Teapot - Shop Fuji Glass Teapots
- Milk Frother (any will do! We recommend this one from Ikea or splurge on this one from Breville).
- Mesh Strainer
- Measure out the Faux Joe and add to the teapot.
- Pour 6 ounces of the boiling water into the teapot and allow the blend to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the herbal concentrate into a large mug.
- Rinse the tea leaves out of the body of your teapot and pour in the milk.
- Heat milk in the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot. Use the milk frother to froth your milk to your desired consistency.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug over the tea concentrate and enjoy!
Leave a comment