Pineapple, grapefruit, and ginger combine to create this delightfully refreshing twist on a moscow mule cocktail - minus the alcohol!
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Pineapple Fresca tea - Shop Pineapple Fresca
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Citrus Spritz tisane - Shop Citrus Spritz
- 3 ounces boiling water
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Pineapple Fresca and Citrus Spritz and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of boiling water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 4 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.