We all love a great London Fog, but what about a London Float? This icy twist on a favorite adds a little sparkling water!
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Grey tea - Shop Grey
- 1.5 tablespoon (6 grams) Sky Grey tea - Shop Sky Grey
- 3 ounces boiling water
- 1 ounce vanilla soy milk or other plant-based milk
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Grey and Sky Grey and add to the simple brew teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of boiling water into the teapot and allow the tea leaves to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the tea concentrate into the 16 ounce cup.
- Pour the vanilla soy milk over the tea concentrate.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.