Do you ever need a hug in a cup? That's exactly the effect a London Fog has—a feel-good tea latte that is just what you need on a cloudy/rainy/sunny/perfect day. Our Tea Sip recipe blends our Grey and Sky Grey teas to maximize the citrus, lavender, and vanilla aspects of this delicious drink.
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Grey tea - Shop Grey Tea
- 1.5 tablespoon (6 grams) Sky Grey tea - Shop Sky Grey Tea
- 6 ounces boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey, or honey to taste
- 6 ounces vanilla soy milk or other plant-based milk
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Milk Frother (anyone will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- Measure out the Grey and Sky Grey and add to the simple brew teapot. Add in the honey.
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot and allow the tea leaves to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the tea concentrate into a large mug.
- Rinse the tea leaves out of the body of your simple brew teapot and pour in the milk.
- Heat milk the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot. Use the milk frother to froth your milk to your desired consistency.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug over the tea concentrate and enjoy!