Dalgona Coffee is hot! And we’ve decided to share our own dalgona recipe using our Certified Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha! Unlike a latte, this dalgona features a cloud-like, airy fluffy foam on top of your milk rather than foamy milk on top of your tea infusion. Our Dalgona Matcha will be sure to satisfy your creamy drink dreams!
- 4 oz cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Matcha - Shop Matcha Now
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz soy milk (or alternative milk)
- 1 cup of ice
- Stand mixer (Or handheld mixer and bowl)
- 16 oz cup
Makes 1 Serving
- In the 16 oz cup, pour in your milk of choice as well as the ice and set aside.
- In your mixer (or mixing bowl for those using a hand mixer) pour in your heavy whipping cream, sugar, and Matcha.
- Start your mixer and whip at a medium to high setting using the spatula to periodically scrape down any loose Matcha into the mixture until it is a smooth consistency. Make sure you don't over mix—you don't want the mixture to be completely stiff as you need to be able to pour the mixture into your cup.
- Once your mixture is a fluffy and smooth consistency, turn off your mixer and pour your Matcha into the cup and stir until the Matcha is completely blended with the milk.
- Your Dalgona Matcha is finished—Sip away, sipsters!