We're kicking up the tea cocktail game with a Matcha Mule! Taking a spin on the Moscow Mule classic, this Matcha Mule amps up the flavor and the buzz of this iced drink. While you can absolutely make this drink in any glass, there's something about holding an ice cold copper mug that chills even the hottest of summer days.
- 2 ounces Vodka of your choice
- 1/2 ounce Lime Juice
- 4 ounces Ginger Beer (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Matcha - shop Matcha
- 1 ounce warm water
You will also need:
- A Matcha whisk (regular whisk or milk frother wand can work too)
- Bowl for making Matcha paste
- Measuring cup and spoons (for those wanting to be exact)
- Spoon for mixing
- A glass or mug
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Add 1 teaspoon Matcha to 1 ounce of warm water in your matcha bowl. Using your whisk, combine the Matcha and water until it is blended.
- Add Matcha paste, Vodka, and Lime Juice to your copper mug and stir to combine.
- Fill the copper mug with ice and top off with Ginger Beer.
- Add a lime wedge to garnish and enjoy!