Did someone say Matcha?? This delicious and healthy green tea is fun to use in a variety of treats. With the weather warming up, we are blending it up into a tasty and refreshing slushy. You heard us right… we’re making a Matcha Slushy! Grab your blender and get ready to mix it up, its time to cool down and caffeinate up!
Tea Sip Matcha Slushy
- 1 Tbsp Tea Sip Matcha - Shop Matcha Now
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 4 oz Soy Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3 cups of ice
- Combine the matcha, honey, and milk into the blender and blend for about 20 seconds. (This is to remove big matcha blobs and mix the honey, so it doesn’t get hard when you add the ice.)
- Add your ice and blend until a slushy consistency.
- Pour into your favorite cup and get to sippin’!