Treat yourself to a spicy hot chocolate with Mayan Cocoa and chocolate almond milk. This easy concoction is super delicious and has the right amount of spice. Perfect for a chilly day or just when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, this is a tas-tea treat!
- 3 tablespoons (12 grams) Mayan Cocoa tisane - Shop Mayan Cocoa
- 6 ounces boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey, or honey to taste
- 6 ounces chocolate almond milk or other chocolate plant-based milk
- Ancho Chili powder for garnish (optional)
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Milk Frother (any one will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- Measure out the Mayan Cocoa and add to the simple brew teapot. Add in the honey.
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot and allow the tea leaves to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the tea concentrate into a large mug.
- Rinse the tea leaves out of the body of your simple brew teapot and pour in the milk.
- Heat milk the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot. Use the milk frother to froth your milk to your desired consistency.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug over the tea concentrate and enjoy!