What time is it y'all? It's cocktail sippin' time!!! You can't go wrong with this refreshing rum cocktail to beat the increasing Houston heat. With notes of schisandra berry (known as the "five-flavor fruit" for it's sweet, salty, sour, pungent, and bitter flavor notes!) and lime for a splash of tartness, this Purple Haze Daiquiri is so delicious it'll put you in a daze!
- 1.5 tbsp (6 g) Purple Haze - Shop Purple Haze Now
- 1.5 oz White Rum
- 1/2 oz RAW Sugar Simple Syrup or Alternate Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
You'll also need
- Jar with Lid
- Timer set to 30 minutes
- Mesh Strainer
- Cocktail Shaker OR Blender
- 16 oz cup of ice (for the blender or cocktail shaker
- Place the Purple Haze and White Rum into the jar and start the timer.
- Once the timer is done, grab either your blender or cocktail shaker.
Note: For those who prefer a stronger rum taste, we recommend using a cocktail shaker, and for those who prefer a stronger fruity taste, we recommend using a blender.
- Pour the Purple Haze Rum infusion through the mesh strainer and into your blender or cocktail shaker.
- Next, combine the Purple Haze Rum infusion, Simple Syrup, Lime Juice, and Ice and blend until the ice becomes slushy-like, or shake until your cocktail shaker begins to accumulate frost on the outside.
- Pour your Purple Haze Daiquiri into a cup and get to sippin'!