Not doing caffeine? Not all lattes have to be caffeinated! We love this warming fall latte using naturally caffeine free Red Rooibos (which is also full of antioxidants!) and Cinnamon, plus your favorite plant-based milk.
- 1.5 Tablespoons (6 grams) Cinnamon tisane - Shop Cinnamon
- 1.5 Tablespoons (6 grams) Red Rooibos tisane - Shop Red Rooibos
- 6 ounces boiling water (2nd dot on Simple Brew)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 ounces vanilla soy milk or other plant-based milk
- Ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Milk Frother (anyone will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- Measure out the Cinnamon and Red Rooibos and add to the simple brew teapot. Add in the honey.
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot and allow the tea leaves to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the tea concentrate into a large mug.
- Rinse the tea leaves out of the body of your simple brew teapot and pour in the milk.
- Heat milk the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot. Use the milk frother to froth your milk to your desired consistency.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug over the tea concentrate, garnish with ground cinnamon, and enjoy!