Have your cake and drink it too. Enjoy this springtime favorite hot or iced. Sweet strawberry combines with vanilla green tea to create the perfect indulgent cuppa.
- 2 tablespoons (8 grams) Strawberry Fields tisane - Shop Strawberry Fields
- 1 tablespoon (4 grams) Cupcake tea - Shop Cupcake
- 6 ounces water @185F
- 1 tablespoon honey, or honey to taste
- 6 ounces vanilla soy milk or other plant-based milk
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Milk Frother (anyone will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- Measure out the Strawberry Fields and Cupcake and add to the simple brew teapot. Add in the honey.
- Pour the 6 ounces of hot water into the teapot and allow the tea leaves to steep for 3 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the tea concentrate into a large mug.
- Rinse the tea leaves out of the body of your simple brew teapot and pour in the milk.
- Heat milk the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot. Use the milk frother to froth your milk to your desired consistency.
- Pour the frothed milk into the mug over the tea concentrate and enjoy!