Looking for a refreshing, minty Mojito but don't have access to fresh mint every time you crave one? Then look no further! Our Mojito green tea blend retains the bold spearmint mojitos are known for and makes your cocktail-making process so much easier. Using our Strawberry Fields tisane, we're giving this classic cocktail a bright, strawberry makeover!
- 1.5 tbsp (6 g) Mojito - Shop Mojito Now
- 1.5 tbsp (6 g) Strawberry Fields - Shop Strawberry Fields Now
- 3 oz Rum of your choice
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Blue Agave OR 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 oz Topo Chico OR Alternate Sparkling Water
You'll also need
- 16 oz glass filled with ice
- Jar with lid
- 30 minute timer
- In the jar, pour in the rum, Strawberry Fields, and Mojito. Seal the lid and start the 30 minute timer.
- Once the timer is done, pour the infusion into the strainer over the cup of ice and use the spoon to push any excess liquid out of the tea leaves. The chamomile in the Strawberry Fields absorbs a lot of the rum—don't let it go to waste!
- Add the blue agave, and lime juice to the cup and stir.
- Top off your cup with Topo Chico Sparkling Water and get ready to party with this bubbly, fruity cocktail twist!