One of the most popular drinks on our Summer Crafted Brew menu is the Summer Punch. This refreshing, tart, bubbly berry drink is a combination of our Mango Tango and Wild Berry, and it is super easy to make at home. Just make sure you stock up on Topo Chico — once you start sippin' on this summer treat, you won't want to stop!
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Mango Tango - Shop Mango Tango
- 1.5 tablespoons (6 grams) Wild Berry - Shop Wild Berry
- 3 ounces boiling water
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Mango Tango and Wild Berry and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of boiling water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the Mango Tango and Wild Berry mixture into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.