Not sure what to do with your vodka in your liquor cabinet? Get ready to level it up! This super simple recipe will enhance any cocktail with a boozy, sweet tea flavor. The bold, malty molasses flavor profile of the Assam tea might even have you wanting to try this concoction straight over ice!
- 6 tbsp (24 g) of Assam Black Tea - Shop Assam Now
- 6 oz Vodka
- 1 tbsp Honey
You'll also need
- Timer set to 1 hour
- 2 Jars with lids
- Mesh Strainer
- Pour the vodka and Assam tea into the jar, seal the lid and start the timer for 1 hour.
- Once the timer is finished, grab your second empty jar. Pour the vodka infusion over the mesh strainer and into the jar.
- Add in the honey and stir until it is fully dissolved in the vodka infusion. Seal the lid to store.
- When you're ready to start sippin', just pour over ice or add to any cocktail for an added sweet tea taste!