Pucker up! Love a tart brew? This one's for you! Grapefruit and lime combine with a bit of Topo Chico in this virgin paloma!
- 3 tablespoons (12 grams) Ruby Red tisane - Shop Ruby Red
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 ounces boiling water
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Topo Chico or other favorite sparkling water
- 16 ounce glass full of ice
- Measure out the Ruby Red and add to the Simple Brew Teapot.
- Pour the 3 ounces of boiling water into the teapot and allow the mixture to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the concentrate into the 16 ounce cup full of ice.
- Add the lime juice into the cup.
- Top with Topo Chico and enjoy!
- Add simple syrup to taste or add in a bit of honey to the tea concentrate when it is brewing to sweeten this drink.