We LOVE a great Thai Tea, but we really don't love the artificial colors and sweeteners that are added to many of these tasty teas. So, we set out to create a cleaner Thai Tea, using three Tea Sip tea blends plus honey and plant-based milk. Brew it up iced, and indulge in this Thai favorite, guilt free!
- 2 tablespoons (8 grams) Tuxedo Truffle tea - Shop Tuxedo Truffle
- 0.5 tablespoon (2 grams) Bayou City Breakfast tea - Shop Bayou City Breakfast
- 0.5 tablespoon (2 grams) Chai Spice tisane - Shop Chai Spice Tisane
- 6 ounces boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey, or honey to taste
- 6 ounces vanilla soy milk or other plant-based milk
You will also need:
- Simple Brew Teapot - Shop Simple Brew Teapots
- Milk Frother (anyone will do! We recommend this one from Ikea)
- 16oz cup full of ice
- Measure out the Bayou City Breakfast, Tuxedo Truffle, and Chai Spice, and add to the simple brew teapot. Add in the honey.
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot and allow the tea leaves to steep for 5 minutes.
- When the timer is up, pour the tea concentrate into the 16 ounce cup.
- Top off with the cold vanilla soy milk and enjoy!