Not ready to commit to a tea infuser?
These paper tea filters are made from abaca pulp, cellulose and sealing fibers, without glue or any other type of binding agent. They are chlorine-free bleached and biodegradable. The large size and expanding base of the paper tea filter provides the tea leaves enough room for their flavor to fully unfold. This is the perfect add-on if you are new to loose leaf tea and not ready to commit to a tea infuser.
- Open filter and fill with desired amount of tea.
- Set in cup or teapot and allow open flap to hang over rim of cup or teapot.
- Gently pour hot water over the filter and into your cup or teapot.
- Let the tea brew for the desired length of time.
Discard after use.
- Filter measurements: 3.2 x 7.2 in
- Large enough for use in cups or teapots
- aromatreu white paper (chlorine-free)
- FSC certified