What does it mean?
Here at Tea Sip, our tea leaves come "loose" aka loose leaf tea. Choosing loose leaf tea means a few things...
- It means more robust leaves, spices, fruits, and flowers, as opposed to crushed dust in stiff, confined teabags.
- It means that all the pieces mix and mingle and move...creating a slightly unique cuppa every time.
- It means that all of the pieces have the room to grow, expand, and be their best version, releasing maximum flavor as they steep in your cup.
- It might be a little more work than a teabag, but the resulting drink is way better.
- A better cuppa means a happier tea person :)
Being "loose as a leaf" means we strive to carry over these loose leaf vibes into our daily lives.
- Not letting anything crush us or get us down, and embracing our unique, robust selves.
- Mixing and mingling and moving in this world...connecting with others and places, creating our own unique life experiences.
- Letting those experiences make us better, helping us grow and evolve.
- Giving others the support and space to be their awesome themselves too.
- Doing what we love, living life to the fullest, and living with no regrets, even if that path is a little more difficult.
- And we think livin' this loose as leaf way makes for happier humans :)